TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS
NOTICE is hereby given that an Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at Jacaranda Hotel, Nairobi on Tuesday, 30th June 2015 at 08.00 a.m. to conduct the following business:
- To read the notice convening the meeting;
- To confirm the minutes of the previous AGM held on the 3 June 2014;
- To receive the Chairman’s Report and the CEO’s Report;
- To receive and consider and if thought fit to adopt the audited Balance Sheet and Accounts for year ended 31st December, 2014 together with the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon;
- To approve the Directors’ fees and remuneration for the year ended 31st December, 2014 as provided in the audited financials;
- To note that the auditors, Deloitte will continue in office in accordance with Section 159(2) of the companies Act and to authorize the directors to set their remuneration.
- To elect Directors;
Subject to any necessary approval of the Central Bank of Kenya, to note and consider and if thought fit, approve as required under to Section 186 (5) of the Companies’ Act, that James Gacheru continue to serve as director of the Company not withstanding his being over the age of 70 years.
In accordance with Article 85 as read together with articles 86 and 87 of the Company’s Articles of Association, Lars-Olof Hellgren, Alban Mwendar, Betty Gikonyo and Samuel Mwale will retire from office by rotation, and being eligible, only Samuel Mwale will offer himself for re-election.
8. Any Other Business whose due notice has been given;
DATED AT NAIROBI THIS 4th DAY OF JUNE 2015
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD