Bora Enterprise Savings Account
This account allows business owners to put money aside for emergencies and also earn interest on their savings.
- Interest payable at 4% p.a for any amount if it’s not withdrawn within the quarter. Interest payable per quarter; end of March, June, Sept, Dec
- Personal accident cover for accounts with balances above Kshs. 100,000
- Clients can borrow an emergency loan against the savings of up to 80%
- withdrawals per annum; after every 3 months (The withdrawals are free)
Bora Enterprise Current Accounts
We are offering a charge free current account for businesses.
- Initial account opening balance: Kshs. 2,000
- No transaction charges (issuing cheque leaves,)
- Free monthly statements
- Temporary overdrafts - Minimum of Kshs.100, 000 & Maximum of Kshs.1, 000,000
- Access to unsecured loans
- Drawing against un-cleared effects (DAUE) - cheques accommodations of up to 80% or 50% of the account turnover whichever is lower
- Access to internet Banking
Bora Bundle Account
This is a Flexible current account specifically designed to help medium enterprises manage day to day payments and collections. This account meets businesses' proposition of affordable banking servicesthat match their financial needs.
- Minimum opening balance of Kshs. 5,000
- Statements are issued upon request
- One off Monthly inclusive fee at Kshs. 1,000
- Free standing order set up fees
- Free Bulk coin deposit
- Access to cheque books
- Access to JBB Online
Bora Enterprise Transaction Account
This is an affordable transaction that offers affordable banking services and allows you to deposit or withdraw any amount of money any number of times, subject to availability of funds in your account.
- No opening and operating balance
- Statements upon request
- Kshs. 50 Charge per transaction (Both Debits and Credits)
- Access to an ATM card (Sole-proprietor)